Disposable Napkin Rings
Disposable Napkin Rings. Turquoise Linen Napkins
Disposable Napkin Rings
- An article designed to be thrown away after use
- an item that can be disposed of after it has been used
- free or available for use or disposition; "every disposable piece of equipment was sent to the fire"; "disposable assets"
- A disposable (also called disposable product) is a product designed for cheapness and short-term convenience rather than medium to long-term durability, with most products only intended for single use. The term is also sometimes used for products that may last several months (ex.
- a small piece of table linen that is used to wipe the mouth and to cover the lap in order to protect clothing
- diaper: garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
- A napkin, or face towel (also in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and South Africa: serviette) is a rectangle of cloth or tissue paper used at the table for wiping the mouth while eating. It is usually small and folded.
- A square piece of cloth or paper used at a meal to wipe the fingers or lips and to protect garments, or to serve food on
- A baby's diaper
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
- (ring) a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- (ring) sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises; "the rings require a strong upper body"
- A telephone call
disposable napkin rings – Munchkin A&H
On the go changing pads with extra odor protection of Arm & Hammer™
Now you can always change your baby on a sanitary surface no matter where you are. Our disposable changing pads make changes on a bed, couch, car seat or table a breeze.
The pads are even infused with Arm & Hammer™ baking soda for natural odor elimination. The ultra-absorbent layers keep moisture away from your baby’s bottom, but the leak-proof liner keeps the liquid from seeping through.
Use as a changing pad at home or on the go.
Ultra absorbent layers keep moisture away from baby’s skin.
Leak-proof liner prevents liquid from seeping through
Baking soda provides safe, effective and natural elimination
Measures 18″ x 26.75″
Pack of 10 changing pads
So affordable, they’re disposable
Colors and styles will vary.
It’s the little things.™
Made in China
"Can photographic art be created using the most basic of tools? A single use, fixed focus, fixed exposure, colour print film throwaway camera. Mr Ford Elliott sets out to prove that it can. Well, maybe. Attired in grubby green anorak, he handed over his €10 for an Agfa "Le Box" disposable camera, carefully hid his sophisticated DSLR and collection of fetish lenses in a dirty orange rucksack, and set out on the streets and surrounding countryside of the little market town of Ennis in County Clare. Carefully avoiding the "serious photographer" habits of getting into silly poses for an "interesting angle", he defiantly shot all photos from a boring upright position like any self-respecting tourist, and "just took photographs of interesting stuff and pretty views". Rejoicing in the availability of the ultra-wide angle point of view from a fixed-focus plastic triplet, and the ability to turn the flash on with one button and never to be able to turn it off afterwards, the haphazard compositions have a certain naive charm. Here are the results, carelessly handed over to his local chemist for minilab processing and scanned from 6x4s using all the automatic scanner settings and only resizing for web display in Photoshop.
Is the art in the intention, in the medium, or in the results? Dear viewer, only you can decide. Are these shitty grainy uninspired photos Art, or are they just crappy snaps?"
Wow! The flash makes this look even more dingy and atmospheric!
disposable napkin rings
Actual Size 13.5″h x 9″w
With Crumb Collecting Pocket
3 Protective Layers
Absorbent and leak-proof bibs with a front pocket that catches the mess – so you don’t have to. It’s the little things.™
Stuff you should know:
Leak-proof liner keeps spills from seeping through
Crumb collecting pocket catches food messes
Soft material is comfortable for baby
Easy-to-use self-adhesive fastener.
Questions? 1-800-344-BABY or visit munchkininc.com